TRAINING: HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
Doctors of DeaMed clinic have been training the doctors and assistants in the specialty of “Hair Transplantation” for more than 14 years now.
The training program lasts for 21 calendar days and it is fully directed to practical aspects. After being trained on mannequins, trainees participate in all the stages of surgery. That’s why, having finished the course, our trainees gain the level of practical knowledge that enables them to perform hair transplantation surgery independently from the beginning till the end.
DeaMed clinic provides the trainees with accommodation in a hotel with two meals a day during the whole period of training. The trainees receive the transfer service to and from!
Program of Qualification Improvement Course Specializing in “Hair Transplantation”
|1||Lecture Course||14 A/H|
|2||Work in a consulting office||16 A/H|
|3||Work in a Simulation Class||26 A/H|
|4||Work in the Operating Room||88 A/H|
- Hair anatomy and physiology. Hair loss types (diffuse, alopecia areata, androgenic, cicatricial), etiopathogenesis and clinical course.
- What is hair transplantation? Hair transplantation development history, Indications and contraindications.
- Different methods of hair transplantation (Strip, FUE), Advantages and disadvantages.
- Nonstandard ways of hair transplantation and their features (long hair transplantation; body hair transplantation; hair transplantation in scars after traumas or burns; brows, moustache and beard restoration).
- Anesthesia before hair transplantation surgery. Critical conditions, prevention and treatment.
- Hair transplantation complications, prevention and treatment.
- How to equip a specialized hair transplantation clinic?
- Work in a consulting office. First contact with patients. Taking anamnesis, examining patients, identifying the level of hair loss and the number of transplanted grafts, assessing the donor area condition, choosing the design and planning the surgery (methods, stages…). Managing the medical correspondence.
- Collecting donor material using STRIP method. Different types of donor area incision closure, Trichophytic Suture.
- Collecting donor material using FUE method with different techniques (machinery and manual techniques)
- FUE and STRIP methods combination
- Grafts dissection using stereoscopic microscopes.
- Recipient area preparation, creating design, forming pinholes.
- Transplanting grafts in the recipient area using different techniques (with implanters and forceps).
- Nonstandard hair transplantation (long hair transplantation; body hair transplantation; hair transplantation in scars after traumas or burns; brows, moustache and beard restoration).
- Post operational patient management.
After finishing the course, you will be presented with a state diploma (Tbilisi State Medical University), proving the improved qualification specializing in “hair transplantation”.
We will teach you not only how to transplant 5000 grafts within a procedure, but also we are ready to assist you in founding a new hair transplantation clinic, consulting on every stage – from choosing a venue to the first patient.
VIDEO: FEEDBACK OF A DOCTOR FROM UKRAINE.
PLEASE, FILL THE TABS IN THE FORM SO AS WE COULD CONTACT YOU BACK.