Surgical stomatology is one of the leading and responsible profile in general dentistry, it includes:
- Children’s surgery – Timely and not early surgical intervention in children has a great importance for orthopedic development of an occlusion arch.
- Safe and painless removal of retention teeth is an important factor for a patient.
- Complicated appearance of the third molar so called wisdom tooth out of the dental arch is a big discomfort for a patient, it is characterized with pain, swelling and trismus. In such case, timely surgical intervention will avoid further complications.
- Incision and exudates drainage – this is a quick and effective means of help for a complicated, infected, swollen tooth.
- In case of paradontosis, patients lose their healthy teeth and timely splinting is a means of tooth retention for a certain time.
Dental surgeon: Marina Omanashvili